"Misapplying the theory I mislearned in college."
- As the “quantified self” industry explodes, who will control the data — us or them?
- Cargomatic plays the role of hero, swooping in to help unclog America’s largest ports
- Hong Kong authorities arrest five in suspected MyCoin bitcoin exchange Ponzi scheme
- Join us next week for New York Pandomonthly with SoulCycle founders Elizabeth Cutler and Julie Rice
- A new study explains how Islamic State is so good at social media
- Woman Busted Running Online Sex Shows Out of Canadian Library
- Gizmodo I Can't Stop Using This Shitty App That I Hate | Jalopnik Auto Shows Are A Chance To Run Int
- My Super Spring Break: Watching This Holiday Inn Pool Cam All Day
- Two Ferguson Cops, Court Clerk Lose Jobs Over Racist Emails
- Nickelback Fans Are Furious at Nickelback for Finally Selling Out
- Is sustainability just for rich, white people?
- Will the “Dark Lord of Coal Country” finally be brought to justice?
- VICE takes on climate change, and guess what — it’s pretty bleak!
- Obama admin punts on oil train safety — and another bomb train explodes
- Homobiles, SF’s queer ride service, is the anti-Uber
- The ‘Democrat’ Brzezinski Says Russia’s Putin Wants to Invade NATO
- Monetary Policy Can’t Fix an Economy’s Structural Problems
- Two Administrations and Congress Dismantled the Constitution – How Can It Be Restored?
- What the World’s Most Prominent Economists REALLY Said
- All Buildings in Debaltseve Ukraine Were Destroyed or Damaged by the Occupying Ukrainian Army
- Is the Bob Menendez News a Case of Political Retribution?
- Preet Bharara Defends His Public Appearances at Zephyr Teachout Forum
- ‘Where’s Vinnie?’ National GOP Launches First Attack Against Vincent Gentile
- Jury’s Still Out: Questions Linger Over Justice Reform Proposals
- Assemblyman Marcos Crespo Elected Chairman of the Bronx Democratic Party
Harpers No Comment
- [Conversation ] | Cuckoo Spit and Ski Jumps, by Christopher Cox
- [Postcard ] | The Sound of Maybe, by John Kaag
- [Weekly Review ] | Weekly Review, by Miranda Popkey
- [Special Feature ] | Burn After Reading, by Gabriel Thompson
- [Publisher's Note ] | French Fiction Reveals Faux Democracy, by John R. MacArthur
- Updates on Valve’s Steam OS, Steam Link, and Steam Machines at GDC 2015
- Unlocked Socketed 65W Broadwell Iris Pro Desktop CPU Demoed by Intel at GDC15
- AMD FreeSync Update
- Intel and Raptr Announce Partnership To Bring Raptr To Intel GPUs
- Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Capsule Review
- NVIDIA Announces GeForce GTX Titan X
- Testing the HTC (Re) Vive with Steam VR: Better than Oculus…?
- SanDisk Steps Into Storage Arrays: Launches InfiniFlash Series with Up to 512TB in 3U at <$1/GB
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 Business NAS Review
- NVIDIA Announces SHIELD Console: Tegra X1 Android TV Box Shipping In May
- Empanada Mama Breaks Ground on Allen Street; Full Liquor License Sought
- Someone Shot Paintballs at Justin Bieber’s Calvin Klein Ad on East Houston
- This Photographer Followed One Family on Ludlow Street for 12 Years
- Looking at the Lack of Substantial Progress at Pier 35 [PHOTOS]
- Art Lounge Debuts at 174 Rivington Street, Replacing Red Velvet